Announcing an easier way to pay!
From your Orchard Pediatrics patient portal, you can see your account information and make a payment via Instamed, a secure HIPAA compliant healthcare payment company. You can pay securely via your computer, tablet or cell phone. Credit cards (Visa, MC and Discover) and debit cards are accepted, including those from HSA, HRA, and Flex accounts. There is an option to create a digital wallet, enabling you to pay future statements in seconds.
If you need help logging into the Orchard Pediatrics patient portal, please call our office at (248) 855-7510.
Confirmed case of Measles
A confirmed case of Measles has been reported in Oakland County. Exposures may have occurred in Oak Park and Southfield. The Oakland County Health Department has more information. read more...
Sports and Camp Physicals
We’ll complete the screening and forms your kids need for their team, camp or trip.
The Orchard Pediatrics doctors and staff will also review your child's chart and make sure all their health needs are up-to-date.
(Please call for a same-day appointment!!)
- We are pleased to announce morning hours starting January 15th!
- Announcing our new Patient Portal! Access your child's health information 24/7
- New ADHD Protocol
- 4/5/2017 Click here for information about the Epipen recall, including the lot numbers involved.
- Peanut Allergies: What you should know about the latest research
- We are now providing fluoride application for patients 6 months to 2 1/2 years old as recommended by the AAP and ADA.